This Playbook provides step-by-step guidance about how to use the Data Platform, along with technical documentation about how the platform has been set up and decisions we've made. The Playbook has several intended audiences, and each section will be relevant to some more than others:
- About : Contains introductory information about the Data Platform, most useful for new users and those wishing to find out more about the platform.
- Playbook : Contains step-by-step guides on how to find, consume, manipulate, and connect to data in the Data Platform. Most useful for analysts and data engineers who want to use the platform in their day-to-day work.
- Technical Documentation : Contains information about the architecture and set up of the platform. Most useful for engineers who want to maintain or further develop the platform.
- Architecture Decision : Contains the rationale for decisions the team has made about the platform's architecture. Most useful for engineers who want to maintain or further develop the platform.
- Spikes : Contains information gathered by the team during technical 'spikes' when we explore different solutions. Most useful for engineers who want to maintain or further develop the platform.
Help us improve
This Playbook is a living document that will continue to develop alongside the development of the Data Platform. We're always looking for ways to improve it for our users. If you have any ideas or suggestions please share your feedback on our playbook GitHub Repository by opening a Pull Request or getting in touch with a member of the Data Platform team.